“One-fifth of our economy is healthcare related. We all consume it, and it should be treated with scrutiny relative to the cost of service, quality of outcomes, efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of services and actual service “attitude”.”
Call Soriant today to see all the ways Paul can help achieve your organization’s savings goals!
Paul has served as a healthcare services operational controller for both Marriott and Sodexo. As his career progressed, he saw success as the Director of Planning, where he was involved in the deployment of new programs, services and systems for their healthcare division.
Areas of Expertise:
- Restructuring of Operations
- Corporate staff
- Employee Benefit Programs
- Food and Nutritional Service Operations
- Procurement and Distribution
- Real Estate and Staffing Levels
- Materials Management
- Service Contracts
At Arthur Young, Paul developed his consulting foundation focusing on operational efficiency and effectiveness and cost management. This led to a role as an internal consultant at Marriott, leveraging his focus on reducing cost especially in the areas of management and administration. As an independent consultant, he has worked with a wide range of clients including a healthcare products manufacturer, group purchasing consultancy, global service provider and restaurant, catering and contract services company.
Accreditations and Credentials
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major in Accounting-Siena College
- Master of Business Administration
- Operations Management-State University of New York at Albany
- C.P.A. licensed in the State of New York