“Healthcare is evolving at an increasingly fast pace. Hospitals need to stay on the forefront of latest trends to maintain a competitive edge due to the increased expectations of patients and decreased revenue streams.”
Call Soriant today to see all the ways Mike can help achieve your organization’s savings goals!
Michael Salzer has over 30 years of healthcare experience specializing in food, environmental services, and facilities management. His background as a financial analyst and in contract and operation management gives him a solid background in finding and achieving significant savings within his projects. His system based approach maintains effective results over time. Mike is client focused and helps them reach their organization’s goals by maximizing their available resources.
Areas of Expertise:
- Procedure Development
- Pricing Guidelines
- Contract Management/Negotiations
- Key Performance Generation
- Budgeting Methodologies and Benchmarking
- Costing Model Design/Implementation
- Support Service Management
- Logistical Strategy
His career as a district manager included managing a team of 45 food service, environmental services, and facilities managers with Sodexo Healthcare. Prior roles with Sodexo included food service director facility operations and environmental service department manager, and business analyst. Mike is an analytical thinker who has years of experience in analyzing facility operations efficiencies. During his tenure in facilities management, he achieved high customer satisfaction while establishing and operations performance indicators to create awareness and benchmarks to exceed.
Accreditations and Credentials
- President’s Award for Sales and Profit Growth, 100% customer retention, and high client satisfaction
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Syracuse University
- Associate of Arts and Sciences (A.A.S.) in Hotel Management- Paul Smith’s College