Jessica Rodriguez brings more than 14 years of experience in oversight and leadership of customer-facing and administrative support operations in healthcare and scientific research. She is adept at cost-effective financial stewardship, planning, and profit/loss ownership. As a former director of food and nutrition, Jessica demonstrated a refined expertise of restoring and improving departmental performance and service levels. Jessica offers an effective interpersonal style that actively fosters productive relationships with internal and external partners, representing a wide variety of professional backgrounds.
Recent projects include:
- Authored standard operating procedures, protocols, and policies encouraging stewardship of food resources in order to improve the overall cost of goods, while fostering a cost-conscious work atmosphere.
- Developed a tracking system to gauge employee performance and document individual awards and achievements, resulting in tangible progress in engagement score improvements from the 60th to 75th percentile
Jessica’s healthcare industry experience includes:
- Director of Food and Nutrition for Morrison Management Specialists
Jessica took on a pivotal leadership role within the food and nutrition department with a critical mandate in restoring and improving the department’s performance in employee engagement. She did this while assuming oversight of key departmental functions in budget management, human resources, workforce-management relations, and process improvement.
- Bionutrition Research Manager for the University of Virginia
In this role, Jessica worked with the National Institute of Health funded research project in bio-nutrition research to create metabolically balanced diets in support of investigations; while managing a limited budget with significant constraints on capital and operational purchasing.
- Registered Dietitian
- Master of Business Administration, Averett University
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics, Andrews University