Medical Facilities Management and Engineering
What is Medical Facilities Management?
A partnership with Soriant will increase operational efficiencies and promote a healthcare facility with high quality amenities. From lighting to plumbing and air conditioning, healthcare facilities management is integral to the well-being of any hospital. Finding a way to reduce costs and maintain a high level of reliability is only part of what we do at Soriant through our hospital facilities management services.
Improve Hospital Operations with a Facility Management Consultant
Our goal is to provide more than increased savings on healthcare facilities management – we want to enhance your organization’s current assets for long-term financial gains. Upgrading to energy-efficient products with a high ROI and negotiating service contracts that keep you in line with regulatory standards are just some of the ways that our team can improve HCAHPS scores and help your organization thrive.
Once you choose Soriant as your healthcare facility management consultant, we can begin identifying areas to increase patient experience while also saving facilities management costs. These include:
- Developing a system for effective inventory management
- Monitoring energy use and demands
- Maximizing staff and labor efficiencies
- Promoting equipment maintenance and care for long-term use
- Renegotiating or drafting contracts in your financial interest
- Reducing supply (MRO) costs
- Minimizing the chances of breakdowns or service failures
- Decreasing utility costs for: electricity, natural gas, water, sewage
Start your Hospital Facilities Management Today!
Minimizing your facilities overages is easier when you have a consultant that prioritizes your organization’s financial well-being. Schedule a consultation today to see how your hospital can save money. Call 770-777-6633.